Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Blazing cat fur, a well-known Canadian blog, has been sued for providing a link!! The man who brought the suit, Richard Warman, apparently is quite fond of suing anyone who disagrees with him, according to the link below which we … Continue reading
For the attention of “Cindy,” the Mossad agent who seduced the atomic spy, Mordechai Vanunu: a new Halachic study has established that it is a mitzvah to have sex with a terrorist for operational purposes. The new study establishes guidelines … Continue reading
Here is the transcript of what David Brooks, conservative pundit, and Shields, a liberal commentator and journalist, said on PBS News Hour: JUDY WOODRUFF: Thirty seconds left. The firing of Juan Williams, the analyst, by National Public Radio: the meaning … Continue reading
Apparently, NPR has now realized that Americans will not stand for its one-sided coverage of news. There is a red line which one cannot cross without some backlash. Firing Juan Williams for saying what he thought, on another station, brought … Continue reading
NPR fired Juan Williams, one of its senior news analysts, after he made comments opposing jihad and linking it with Muslims on the Fox News Channel. NPR said in a statement that it gave Mr. Williams notice of his termination … Continue reading
Thanks to National Public Radio magazine for the following: A new issue of the online magazine Inspire — from the Yemeni group al-Qaida of the Arabian Peninsula — has some alarming advice for would-be terrorists: Open fire on lunch-hour crowds in … Continue reading
In a speech before the Council on Foreign Relations, Imam Rauf, the head of the Ground Zero mosque, said that he is a reasonable man and that he would never, ever think for one second of being insensitive. “Everything is … Continue reading
The orthodox rabbis in Teaneck, NJ who have pushed the local newspaper, the NJ Jewish Standard, to refuse to carry Jewish same-sex union announcements, have, with one exception, refused to allow their names to be known. As the NY Times … Continue reading
People familiar with the situation in Teaneck, NJ, the home of the NJ Jewish Standard, caution that it is extremely unlikely that the publisher of the newspaper, James Janoff, will reverse his policy of refusing to publish same-sex … Continue reading
This interview and picture ( from Avi) were taken from New Voices, a national Jewish student newspaper, which we suggest you check out for further information. Ben Sales is the author of the article as well as the … Continue reading
Our previous story detailed the decision by the NJ Jewish Standard to change its policy of printing announcements of local Jewish couples by specifically excluding same-sex unions authorized by New Jersey law. After we published the story we were inundated … Continue reading
The New Jersey Jewish Standard, a Jewish community newspaper in Central NJ, has announced that it will no longer publish any ads celebrating unions of Jews who are gay or lesbian. On September 24, 2010, a gay Jew and his … Continue reading
Curiously the UK government has come out on the side of the extremist Muslims in the UK who are intimidating and forcing the more moderate members of their community to go whole hog, you should excuse the language, or be … Continue reading
In his first reaction to the Rick Sanchez controversy, comedian Jon Stewart joked about the incident while hosting Comedy Central’s “Night of Too Many Stars” in New York on Saturday night. In talking about how people should donate for autism education, … Continue reading
Rick Sanchez likes to talk. As with all good things, there is a time to shut up. Today he was fired from his job at CNN for calling Jon Stewart, the host of The Daily Show, ” a bigot”. The … Continue reading
As he approaches the end of his life, Fidel Castro, the Cuban dictator, is doing some soul searching. In an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg, a columnist for The Atlantic,which Castro requested, he emphasized his concerns about anti-Semitism. Castro cut relations … Continue reading