Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: Bible
As he approaches the end of his life, Fidel Castro, the Cuban dictator, is doing some soul searching. In an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg, a columnist for The Atlantic,which Castro requested, he emphasized his concerns about anti-Semitism. Castro cut relations … Continue reading
Recently I read an article in the NY Times in which the Pakistanis said that their violence against fellow Pakistanis by a mob was inhumane. Here is the summary the newspaper presented: Pakistanis Ask What a Lynching Means Video showing … Continue reading
Good to know that the Muslim bullies have had a setback in Connecticut. The local city council head had announced that the council meetings would begin with a Muslim prayer from an imam. The purpose was to show how broad … Continue reading
The NY Times today has given over part of its op-ed area to an essay by Imam Rauf, the man behind the Ground Zero mosque. He says one thing which, as a specialist in the Hebrew language, I feel competent … Continue reading
If you utter one questioning word about Islam you will be branded a bigot, racist, and much worse. However, the devout Muslim is free to hate all he wants ( no women allowed to speak, of course) and the media … Continue reading
Craig’s List, the popular on-line site for making connections has now decided to prevent its users from making obtaining adult services ( ie. sex) via its site. Any user who attempts to access the adult section of the site will … Continue reading
The Chabad- Lubavitch Hasidic sect was started in Russia in the nineteenth-century. It has had a long line of famous leaders, all of whom were born in Russia. However, when the Nazis came they were either killed or escaped with … Continue reading
The Israeli government, at the highest levels, is engaged in a cover-up of the systematic Muslim destruction of Jewish Biblical archaeology at the site of the Temple in Jerusalem. The Waqf, the Muslim Temple Mount authority, has been bulldozing and … Continue reading
Thousands of years ago and even today in many places, people and their animals worked everyday. In much of the world, many businesses are open everyday and people use the weekends to shop and do business of various kinds. However, … Continue reading
There are many Jews who question the motives of Christian Evangelicals, Born again Christians and other Christians who support Israel and the Jewish people. I couldn’t care less about anyone’s motives if they support me when I am struggling to … Continue reading
It’s hard not to be cynical about the latest conversion controversy in Jerusalem that threatens to further divide an already fragmented Jewish People for no reason but one: internal Israeli politics. If the Knesset continues to move ahead, as indicated … Continue reading
Archaeologists working in Jerusalem have uncovered the most ancient written document ever found in the city – a fragment of a letter thought to date back to the 14th century BCE. The letter was engraved in clay using the Akkadian … Continue reading
“Water!” the invalid rasped in a whispery voice. The astounded doctors, who had given up the unconscious man for dead, were shocked to hear his voice again. The priest, who had taken his final confession, turned pale. Had a miracle … Continue reading
He was a nice guy. And he also killed six people. The neighbor’s Black Lab, Shmulka, told him to kill them. In the summer of 1977 he was caught and sent to prison. Now he is 57 and once again … Continue reading
It definitely is a first in Jewish history. The first orthodox woman rabbi. And she earned it in a way that no man ever has done. She went through all the rabbinical training for three years at Manhattan’s Drisha Institute. … Continue reading
Leo Rennert has written a wonderful piece in which he provides the historical background on Israel, on the national liberation movement of the Jewish people, Zionism, and a backdrop on today’s news. He begins by showing how totally out of … Continue reading
The NY Times on Monday, 5 July, published a front page article (online) entitled, Tax-exempt funds aid settlements in West Bank. The article argues that US donations from established charities are going to help West Bank residents and that this … Continue reading
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s son, Avner, won the Jerusalem District “Chidon HaTanach”, (Bible Contest) the other day. “Avner is the latest in a long family line to win recognition for Bible knowledge. His mother Sarah’s three brothers have scored high … Continue reading