Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: Crime
Let’s do a poll on how many Americans would be pissed if they knew that the U.S. government’s was paying for the the Ground Zero Mosque Imam Rauf’s Middle East tour. Yeah, right, he’s not fund raising for the mosque. Whose monitoring his meetings? … Continue reading
The Chabad- Lubavitch Hasidic sect was started in Russia in the nineteenth-century. It has had a long line of famous leaders, all of whom were born in Russia. However, when the Nazis came they were either killed or escaped with … Continue reading
Wonder why the White House doesn’t want to touch this one? CNN finds (.pdf) that 68 percent of voters oppose plans to build “a mosque two blocks from the site in New York City where the World Trade Center used … Continue reading
The Israeli government, at the highest levels, is engaged in a cover-up of the systematic Muslim destruction of Jewish Biblical archaeology at the site of the Temple in Jerusalem. The Waqf, the Muslim Temple Mount authority, has been bulldozing and … Continue reading
The man who was convicted of planning to bomb Los Angeles International Airport in the Name of Allah, the All Merciful, the Compassionate One, has now been rearrested in Georgia for seeking to purchase an AK-47 assault rifle. His attorney … Continue reading
When women’s rights activist Wajiha Al-Huwaidar flew out of Saudi Arabia last week for a holiday in Italy with her family, she was hoping for a brief respite from what she describes as the ‘gender apartheid kingdom.’ She wasn’t so … Continue reading
The man whom the world is calling on Israel to negotiate with,Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, just announced that he sent a letter to the family of the man who killed 11 Israeli athletes in the 1972 World Olympics in … Continue reading
One thing you have to give Faisal Shazad, the recently caught Pakistani who left a car with explosives in New York’s Time Square, he is quite open about killing infidels. His motto is, “Killing an infidel a day keeps my … Continue reading
He was a nice guy. And he also killed six people. The neighbor’s Black Lab, Shmulka, told him to kill them. In the summer of 1977 he was caught and sent to prison. Now he is 57 and once again … Continue reading
KIEV – Brothers David and Zvika Gorvitch, who travelled to Bogoslav, Ukraine, in search of their grandfather’s final resting place, were shocked to find at the entrance to the city’s municipality building, that the stones on the pavement were actually … Continue reading
Over the past three years, Salman Hossain has openly called for terrorist attacks in Canada, cheered the killing of Canadian troops in Afghanistan and urged fellow Muslims to “exterminate” Canada’s Jewish population. Other than that, he’s a nice guy. . … Continue reading
Hamas, the poster child of the “support the peace loving, down trodden Palestinian masses” flotilla movement, has started arresting dozens of its own people and killing them. Why? It says that they are Israeli collaborators. The evidence? Who needs any. … Continue reading
Israel’s military on Wednesday offered evidence of what it says is a growing threat from Hezbollah in southern Lebanon, using aerial images to highlight the militants group’s activities in towns and villages close to the Israeli border. Israel’s military on … Continue reading
Former Israeli Air Force captain and Israel boycott activist Yonatan Shapira spray-painted pro-Palestinian graffiti on the walls of the Warsaw Ghetto last week, Israel Channel 10 reported on Sunday. Shapira was shown on camera the previous Sunday spraying the slogans … Continue reading
Here in the States there are certain neighborhoods where anyone dressed with a yarmulka ( Jewish skull cap) or wearing orthodox garb, stands a good chance of inviting verbal attacks and possibly physical violence. The situation is even worse in … Continue reading
Five British criminals who broke into a factory and caused £180,000 worth of damage were not only found not guilty but actually praised by the judge after they announced that their crime was because they hate Israel. The five were … Continue reading