Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: Intelligence
Today in his press conference, Obama, whose poll numbers are going down the toilet, who is discovering that the vast majority of Americans are opposed to a Muslim victory mosque at Ground Zero, and who is quaking with fear that … Continue reading
Lebanese Defense Minister Elias Murr said Wednesday he would reject any U.S. military assistance to Lebanon’s army if it comes with conditions that the weapons not be used against Israel. Murr was commenting Wednesday on a decision by U.S. lawmakers to … Continue reading
Recently Hizbollah, the Iranian-financed proxy which terrorizes and controls the no-man’s land of Southern Lebanon, has been making warlike noises. It is strongly suspected that Israel may once again be involved in a war with this group as it was … Continue reading
The man whom the world is calling on Israel to negotiate with,Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, just announced that he sent a letter to the family of the man who killed 11 Israeli athletes in the 1972 World Olympics in … Continue reading
(JTA) — Revisionist Zionist leader Ze’ev Jabotinsky reportedly had devised a scheme to kill Hitler and a number of high-ranking officials. In a special report, Ynet wrote that according to British Col. Richard Henry Meinertzhagen’s diary, “Middle East Diary, 1917-1956,” … Continue reading
One thing you have to give Faisal Shazad, the recently caught Pakistani who left a car with explosives in New York’s Time Square, he is quite open about killing infidels. His motto is, “Killing an infidel a day keeps my … Continue reading
Former Revolutionary Guard member who relayed its secret operations to CIA for 10 years says Iran will commit ‘most horrendous suicide bombing in human history’ if not stopped. A former fighter in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) turned US spy … Continue reading
The day before Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu landed in the US to speak with President Obama, the NY Times rolled out a front page “expose” about the role of Christians and Jews in America and Canada who make donations to … Continue reading
Watergate involved break-ins, coverups, major political shenanigans. Israel is now embroiled in pen-gate. Former Prime Minister Olmert apparently is an aficionado of pens. The head of the Israeli Psychoanalytic Society, Shirley Moskowitz, became quite animated when asked to discuss the … Continue reading
Israel’s military on Wednesday offered evidence of what it says is a growing threat from Hezbollah in southern Lebanon, using aerial images to highlight the militants group’s activities in towns and villages close to the Israeli border. Israel’s military on … Continue reading
Turkey is telling Israel that it will break relations and all sorts of other threats unless the Jewish state apologizes for defending itself from Turkish-sponsored flotillas bringing supplies to the enemy. Israel’s response has been to upgrade its relationship with … Continue reading
Israel recently announced that it has launched its latest spy satellite, Ofek 9. The satellite is capable of greater resolution and detail than all such previous satellites. It will be spending much of its time over Iran. Palmachim air force … Continue reading
CIA director Leon Panetta has admitted that Iran has enough low-enriched uranium for two nuclear bombs that would likely take two years to build. In an interview with ABC’s This Week Sunday, June 27, the spy chief virtually admitted that every effort … Continue reading
Imagine if the head of the CIA came up for reappointment and was refused. Would this be news? You bet it would. You would hear it from CNN, NPR, the NY Times, etc. etc. Meir Dagan, whom we reported on … Continue reading
The United Arab Emirates announced recently that it intends to strictly enforce United Nations sanctions against Iran – a potentially significant move, since the UAE is one of Iran’s biggest trading partners and serves as a key conduit for nuclear … Continue reading
Now that the world has turned its attention away from the Middle East ( but not for long!) the dictatorship that enslaves the people of Gaza, Hamas, has begged the Palestinian Authority to bomb the hell out of Israel. Hamas … Continue reading
Hundreds of protesters condemning Israel’s recent raid on an international flotilla bound for Gaza are picketing at the Port of Oakland, where an Israeli ship is due to arrive. The demonstrators gathered Sunday to prevent the incoming ship from being … Continue reading
Eleven US warships and one Israeli vessel transited the Suez Canal on their way to the Persian Gulf. This follows the launch of Iranian ships sent to break the arms embargo which Israel has set up against its enemy, Hamas. … Continue reading
In a rare public expression of concern, Meir Dagan, head of Israel’s Mossad external security service, warned Tuesday, June 1, that the progressive decline of American strength over the past decade and the perception of the Obama administration as “soft … Continue reading