Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: Judaism
The orthodox rabbis in Teaneck, NJ who have pushed the local newspaper, the NJ Jewish Standard, to refuse to carry Jewish same-sex union announcements, have, with one exception, refused to allow their names to be known. As the NY Times … Continue reading
People familiar with the situation in Teaneck, NJ, the home of the NJ Jewish Standard, caution that it is extremely unlikely that the publisher of the newspaper, James Janoff, will reverse his policy of refusing to publish same-sex … Continue reading
This interview and picture ( from Avi) were taken from New Voices, a national Jewish student newspaper, which we suggest you check out for further information. Ben Sales is the author of the article as well as the … Continue reading
Our previous story detailed the decision by the NJ Jewish Standard to change its policy of printing announcements of local Jewish couples by specifically excluding same-sex unions authorized by New Jersey law. After we published the story we were inundated … Continue reading
As he approaches the end of his life, Fidel Castro, the Cuban dictator, is doing some soul searching. In an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg, a columnist for The Atlantic,which Castro requested, he emphasized his concerns about anti-Semitism. Castro cut relations … Continue reading
Why beat around the bush? The Muslims do not tolerate anyone who disagrees with them. CAIR, an organization that pretends to reach out to us infidels, actually had their founder say the following: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal … Continue reading
(The following article is reprinted from the NY Times where it originally appeared on 28 August 2010.) Black and Jewish, and Seeing No Contradiction By TRYMAINE LEE In yeshivas, they are sometimes taunted as “monkeys” or with the Yiddish epithet … Continue reading
The Lede, a NY Times column on the media, recently published an article which “exposed” pro-Israel and pro-Jewish bloggers who received training in posting and monitoring the net. The training is done to combat the avalanche of anti-Semitic and anti-Israel … Continue reading
The following article is by George Will. Link to original at end of article. JERUSALEM Two photographs adorn the office of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. Together they illuminate a portentous fact: No two leaders of democracies are less alike … Continue reading
The Israeli government, at the highest levels, is engaged in a cover-up of the systematic Muslim destruction of Jewish Biblical archaeology at the site of the Temple in Jerusalem. The Waqf, the Muslim Temple Mount authority, has been bulldozing and … Continue reading
(JTA) — Dozens of Orthodox rabbis have signed a statement of principles calling for the acceptance of homosexuals in the Orthodox community. The statement, signed by rabbis in the United States and Israel, was released on July 29, the same day … Continue reading
The 2010 U.S. Assembly of Jews, a national conference held in Detroit in late June, began at an unusual hour for a Jewish conclave: late on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn’t the most accommodating move for participants who observe the … Continue reading
Thousands of years ago and even today in many places, people and their animals worked everyday. In much of the world, many businesses are open everyday and people use the weekends to shop and do business of various kinds. However, … Continue reading
It’s hard not to be cynical about the latest conversion controversy in Jerusalem that threatens to further divide an already fragmented Jewish People for no reason but one: internal Israeli politics. If the Knesset continues to move ahead, as indicated … Continue reading
Pennsylvania may be the testing grounds for using pro-Israel political advertising to capture the Christian Evangelical and Jewish vote. 2.3% of the population of the state is Jewish, approximately 300,000 voters. They are found in major population centers throughout the … Continue reading
“Water!” the invalid rasped in a whispery voice. The astounded doctors, who had given up the unconscious man for dead, were shocked to hear his voice again. The priest, who had taken his final confession, turned pale. Had a miracle … Continue reading