Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: Torah
People familiar with the situation in Teaneck, NJ, the home of the NJ Jewish Standard, caution that it is extremely unlikely that the publisher of the newspaper, James Janoff, will reverse his policy of refusing to publish same-sex … Continue reading
This interview and picture ( from Avi) were taken from New Voices, a national Jewish student newspaper, which we suggest you check out for further information. Ben Sales is the author of the article as well as the … Continue reading
Our previous story detailed the decision by the NJ Jewish Standard to change its policy of printing announcements of local Jewish couples by specifically excluding same-sex unions authorized by New Jersey law. After we published the story we were inundated … Continue reading
(The following article is reprinted from the NY Times where it originally appeared on 28 August 2010.) Black and Jewish, and Seeing No Contradiction By TRYMAINE LEE In yeshivas, they are sometimes taunted as “monkeys” or with the Yiddish epithet … Continue reading
The Chabad- Lubavitch Hasidic sect was started in Russia in the nineteenth-century. It has had a long line of famous leaders, all of whom were born in Russia. However, when the Nazis came they were either killed or escaped with … Continue reading
Thousands of years ago and even today in many places, people and their animals worked everyday. In much of the world, many businesses are open everyday and people use the weekends to shop and do business of various kinds. However, … Continue reading
It’s hard not to be cynical about the latest conversion controversy in Jerusalem that threatens to further divide an already fragmented Jewish People for no reason but one: internal Israeli politics. If the Knesset continues to move ahead, as indicated … Continue reading
“Water!” the invalid rasped in a whispery voice. The astounded doctors, who had given up the unconscious man for dead, were shocked to hear his voice again. The priest, who had taken his final confession, turned pale. Had a miracle … Continue reading
The NY Times on Monday, 5 July, published a front page article (online) entitled, Tax-exempt funds aid settlements in West Bank. The article argues that US donations from established charities are going to help West Bank residents and that this … Continue reading