Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: United Nations
Lebanese Defense Minister Elias Murr said Wednesday he would reject any U.S. military assistance to Lebanon’s army if it comes with conditions that the weapons not be used against Israel. Murr was commenting Wednesday on a decision by U.S. lawmakers to … Continue reading
The following article is by George Will. Link to original at end of article. JERUSALEM Two photographs adorn the office of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. Together they illuminate a portentous fact: No two leaders of democracies are less alike … Continue reading
To underscore the value of the flotillas launched against Israel, the terrorist organization, Aziz Dweik, a leading Hamas lawmaker in the West Bank. said “The Gaza flotilla has done more for Gaza than 10,000 rockets.” Officials from Hamas, the militant … Continue reading
The NY Times on Monday, 5 July, published a front page article (online) entitled, Tax-exempt funds aid settlements in West Bank. The article argues that US donations from established charities are going to help West Bank residents and that this … Continue reading
President Obama has further distanced himself from his predecessors by inserting language in the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty that would call on Israel to sign the treaty and eventually disarm. When Israel was shown a copy of the treaty the language Obama … Continue reading
How dare they do what’s in their best interests! What’s the big deal. Just give the terrorists the land. That will quiet them down, right? Damn Jews, always making trouble.
Washington may be torn apart by partisan political warfare these days but not when it comes to Israel. The Senate, in a rare and poorly reported move, sent a letter to President Obama from 87 Senators telling him that the … Continue reading
CIA director Leon Panetta has admitted that Iran has enough low-enriched uranium for two nuclear bombs that would likely take two years to build. In an interview with ABC’s This Week Sunday, June 27, the spy chief virtually admitted that every effort … Continue reading
The world doesn’t care when Jews or Israelis suffer, says the French Ambassador for Human Rights, Francois Zimeray. When Arabs or other peoples suffer, there are massive outpourings of support. But never for Israel or its people. Somehow, they are … Continue reading
The United Arab Emirates announced recently that it intends to strictly enforce United Nations sanctions against Iran – a potentially significant move, since the UAE is one of Iran’s biggest trading partners and serves as a key conduit for nuclear … Continue reading
How can you forbid another sovereign state to build on its own land especially when that land is its capital? No way….unless that country is Israel. Then all hell breaks loose. Jerusalem has been the capital of the Jewish people … Continue reading
UN Secretary General, Ban Ki Moon, who is freaking out over the North Korean sinking of his country’s submarine and fully supports a South Korean internal investigation of this incident, announced that Israel cannot have its own investigation. He claims … Continue reading