Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: Zionism
The Lede, a NY Times column on the media, recently published an article which “exposed” pro-Israel and pro-Jewish bloggers who received training in posting and monitoring the net. The training is done to combat the avalanche of anti-Semitic and anti-Israel … Continue reading
The following article is by George Will. Link to original at end of article. JERUSALEM Two photographs adorn the office of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. Together they illuminate a portentous fact: No two leaders of democracies are less alike … Continue reading
Charles Blow, a NY Times columnist has finally broken the news that those in the Jewish community have known for some time. American Jews are turning away from Obama. They increasingly see him and his administration as hostile to Israel … Continue reading
Former US Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, unapologetic worshipper of all things Muslim and Arab, James Akins, just died at age 83. Mr. Akins, at the time of the Arab oil embargo against America in the 70′s, had been promoted from … Continue reading
There are many Jews who question the motives of Christian Evangelicals, Born again Christians and other Christians who support Israel and the Jewish people. I couldn’t care less about anyone’s motives if they support me when I am struggling to … Continue reading
What is it with a country like Israel that it cannot get people to stay unless they are well-connected ( ie. second, third generation Israelis), have independent wealth ( wealthy Westerners, mainly American Jews) who retire there and are self-sufficient, … Continue reading
The Jewish state constantly says that it wants Jews to immigrate and settle down. But if you are an older immigrant don’t expect to get a decent job. This seems to be the consensus of recent interviews with older, highly qualified … Continue reading
It’s hard not to be cynical about the latest conversion controversy in Jerusalem that threatens to further divide an already fragmented Jewish People for no reason but one: internal Israeli politics. If the Knesset continues to move ahead, as indicated … Continue reading
Pennsylvania may be the testing grounds for using pro-Israel political advertising to capture the Christian Evangelical and Jewish vote. 2.3% of the population of the state is Jewish, approximately 300,000 voters. They are found in major population centers throughout the … Continue reading
(JTA) — Revisionist Zionist leader Ze’ev Jabotinsky reportedly had devised a scheme to kill Hitler and a number of high-ranking officials. In a special report, Ynet wrote that according to British Col. Richard Henry Meinertzhagen’s diary, “Middle East Diary, 1917-1956,” … Continue reading
The day before Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu landed in the US to speak with President Obama, the NY Times rolled out a front page “expose” about the role of Christians and Jews in America and Canada who make donations to … Continue reading
Leo Rennert has written a wonderful piece in which he provides the historical background on Israel, on the national liberation movement of the Jewish people, Zionism, and a backdrop on today’s news. He begins by showing how totally out of … Continue reading
Octavia Nasr is history. CNN’s senior editor for Middle East affairs has been fired as a result of protests regarding her comments on the leader of Hizbollah, the Iranian-financed Lebanese terrorist group. Ms. Nasr has a personal Twitter account with many … Continue reading
Some people are just plain stupid. Especially when they compromise their job by openly defending America’s enemies. “Today we lost a merciful father and a wise guide,” said Hezbollah’s leader, Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, referring to the death of 75 year … Continue reading
The NY Times on Monday, 5 July, published a front page article (online) entitled, Tax-exempt funds aid settlements in West Bank. The article argues that US donations from established charities are going to help West Bank residents and that this … Continue reading