Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Tag Archives: 911 mosque
Charles Blow wrote a column in the 11 September issue of the NY Times in which he said that the mosque must be built near the 911 site as a lesson of our tolerance of Islam. Here is my comment. … Continue reading
Today in his press conference, Obama, whose poll numbers are going down the toilet, who is discovering that the vast majority of Americans are opposed to a Muslim victory mosque at Ground Zero, and who is quaking with fear that … Continue reading
The NY Times is ratcheting up the vitriol on the Ground Zero mosque. Almost everyday for the last few weeks they have been printing articles denouncing anyone who opposes the monument to Islam which, at 15 stories, will be looming … Continue reading
Some especially memorable responses to a column in the NY Times by Kristof which accused anyone opposing the Ground Zero mosque of Islamophobia and bigotry. Ryan Martinez, California wrote: It’s so disheartening to hear people like Kristoff blather on and … Continue reading
The NY Times today has given over part of its op-ed area to an essay by Imam Rauf, the man behind the Ground Zero mosque. He says one thing which, as a specialist in the Hebrew language, I feel competent … Continue reading
If you utter one questioning word about Islam you will be branded a bigot, racist, and much worse. However, the devout Muslim is free to hate all he wants ( no women allowed to speak, of course) and the media … Continue reading
NY Times columnist, Nicholas Kristof, wrote that the majority of Americans seem to be naively opposing the Ground Zero mosque. He says that we are well meaning but, basically, deluded. Only he and his media buddies know what is good … Continue reading
Let’s do a poll on how many Americans would be pissed if they knew that the U.S. government’s was paying for the the Ground Zero Mosque Imam Rauf’s Middle East tour. Yeah, right, he’s not fund raising for the mosque. Whose monitoring his meetings? … Continue reading
A taxi driver in New York was stabbed three times by an irate passenger from Brewster, NY. The media immediately has concluded that the cause is the attempts of loyal Americans to prevent a mosque within the shadow of Ground … Continue reading
Now I’ve heard it all. Daisy Khan, the infamous consort of Imam Rauf, the leader of the planned Jihad Mosque, has now compared her situation with that of the Jews. This from the NY Times: “One of the main organizers … Continue reading
Wonder why the White House doesn’t want to touch this one? CNN finds (.pdf) that 68 percent of voters oppose plans to build “a mosque two blocks from the site in New York City where the World Trade Center used … Continue reading
The newly approved Jihad Victory Mosque, two blocks from Ground Zero, will be getting new company. Greg Gutfeld, an entertainer, has announced that he is seriously working on opening a gay bar for Muslim men across the street from the … Continue reading
Tuesday, 3 August 2010. A day that shall live in infamy. The day that the Mayor of New York City spit in the face of the 3,000 New Yorkers who died at the hands of Muslim terrorists. The day that … Continue reading
In a move that left many leftists in shock, the Anti-defamation League of Bnai Brith, America’s major Jewish civil rights group, came out with a public statement on Friday 30 July, opposing the building of a mosque in the shadow … Continue reading