Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Tag Archives: blogs
Octavia Nasr is history. CNN’s senior editor for Middle East affairs has been fired as a result of protests regarding her comments on the leader of Hizbollah, the Iranian-financed Lebanese terrorist group. Ms. Nasr has a personal Twitter account with many … Continue reading
Jeffrey Goldberg, a writer for The Atlantic, has had the language mavens at the NY Times tell him that his Yiddish is unsuitable for their paper. In an interview with Helene Cooper he used the word tukhus, ass. This word, … Continue reading
In order to punish Israel Spanish organizers of a Madrid Gay rights parade have banned the invited Israeli delegation from participating. Palestinians, Iranians, and people from all other nations are all welcome regardless of their political opinions. Israel, it has … Continue reading
In the 1930′s, Stalin, no friend of the Jews, established a Jewish Autonomous Region on the border of Northern China. It is called Birobidzhan. Many Jews flocked there from around the world. Those who did, survived the Nazis. Yiddish was … Continue reading
There are approximately 700,000 Haredim or ultra-orthodox Jews in Israel, a land of seven million. Traditionally, the poorest sector of the society, they have now found a way to make their presence known in a way that benefits them. They … Continue reading