Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Tag Archives: iran
As he approaches the end of his life, Fidel Castro, the Cuban dictator, is doing some soul searching. In an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg, a columnist for The Atlantic,which Castro requested, he emphasized his concerns about anti-Semitism. Castro cut relations … Continue reading
Recently Hizbollah, the Iranian-financed proxy which terrorizes and controls the no-man’s land of Southern Lebanon, has been making warlike noises. It is strongly suspected that Israel may once again be involved in a war with this group as it was … Continue reading
Former Revolutionary Guard member who relayed its secret operations to CIA for 10 years says Iran will commit ‘most horrendous suicide bombing in human history’ if not stopped. A former fighter in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) turned US spy … Continue reading
Israel’s military on Wednesday offered evidence of what it says is a growing threat from Hezbollah in southern Lebanon, using aerial images to highlight the militants group’s activities in towns and villages close to the Israeli border. Israel’s military on … Continue reading
To underscore the value of the flotillas launched against Israel, the terrorist organization, Aziz Dweik, a leading Hamas lawmaker in the West Bank. said “The Gaza flotilla has done more for Gaza than 10,000 rockets.” Officials from Hamas, the militant … Continue reading
Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one. ~Abbott Joseph Liebling, “Do You Belong in Journalism?” New Yorker, 4 May 1960 I really have better things to do than daily spend a few hours creating this … Continue reading
Some people are just plain stupid. Especially when they compromise their job by openly defending America’s enemies. “Today we lost a merciful father and a wise guide,” said Hezbollah’s leader, Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, referring to the death of 75 year … Continue reading
Turkey is telling Israel that it will break relations and all sorts of other threats unless the Jewish state apologizes for defending itself from Turkish-sponsored flotillas bringing supplies to the enemy. Israel’s response has been to upgrade its relationship with … Continue reading
Israel recently announced that it has launched its latest spy satellite, Ofek 9. The satellite is capable of greater resolution and detail than all such previous satellites. It will be spending much of its time over Iran. Palmachim air force … Continue reading
Washington may be torn apart by partisan political warfare these days but not when it comes to Israel. The Senate, in a rare and poorly reported move, sent a letter to President Obama from 87 Senators telling him that the … Continue reading
CIA director Leon Panetta has admitted that Iran has enough low-enriched uranium for two nuclear bombs that would likely take two years to build. In an interview with ABC’s This Week Sunday, June 27, the spy chief virtually admitted that every effort … Continue reading
Imagine if the head of the CIA came up for reappointment and was refused. Would this be news? You bet it would. You would hear it from CNN, NPR, the NY Times, etc. etc. Meir Dagan, whom we reported on … Continue reading
The United Arab Emirates announced recently that it intends to strictly enforce United Nations sanctions against Iran – a potentially significant move, since the UAE is one of Iran’s biggest trading partners and serves as a key conduit for nuclear … Continue reading
Eleven US warships and one Israeli vessel transited the Suez Canal on their way to the Persian Gulf. This follows the launch of Iranian ships sent to break the arms embargo which Israel has set up against its enemy, Hamas. … Continue reading