Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Tag Archives: NY Times
Recently I read an article in the NY Times in which the Pakistanis said that their violence against fellow Pakistanis by a mob was inhumane. Here is the summary the newspaper presented: Pakistanis Ask What a Lynching Means Video showing … Continue reading
Here is my comment on the article of Mr. Wright in which he writes that the Koran is a holy text deserving of respect. =—— Nice try, Mr. Wright, but no cigar. The Koran can not be sanitized. It is … Continue reading
The NY Times today has given over part of its op-ed area to an essay by Imam Rauf, the man behind the Ground Zero mosque. He says one thing which, as a specialist in the Hebrew language, I feel competent … Continue reading
NY Times columnist, Nicholas Kristof, wrote that the majority of Americans seem to be naively opposing the Ground Zero mosque. He says that we are well meaning but, basically, deluded. Only he and his media buddies know what is good … Continue reading
The Lede, a NY Times column on the media, recently published an article which “exposed” pro-Israel and pro-Jewish bloggers who received training in posting and monitoring the net. The training is done to combat the avalanche of anti-Semitic and anti-Israel … Continue reading
A taxi driver in New York was stabbed three times by an irate passenger from Brewster, NY. The media immediately has concluded that the cause is the attempts of loyal Americans to prevent a mosque within the shadow of Ground … Continue reading
Liberal, self-hating Americans are now crying for a mosque within spitting distance of Ground Zero, the place where 3,000 innocents were murdered in the name of Islam. A column in the NY Times by Robert Wright urges us to accept … Continue reading
The day before Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu landed in the US to speak with President Obama, the NY Times rolled out a front page “expose” about the role of Christians and Jews in America and Canada who make donations to … Continue reading
The NY Times on Monday, 5 July, published a front page article (online) entitled, Tax-exempt funds aid settlements in West Bank. The article argues that US donations from established charities are going to help West Bank residents and that this … Continue reading