Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Tag Archives: ground zero
Charles Blow wrote a column in the 11 September issue of the NY Times in which he said that the mosque must be built near the 911 site as a lesson of our tolerance of Islam. Here is my comment. … Continue reading
Some especially memorable responses to a column in the NY Times by Kristof which accused anyone opposing the Ground Zero mosque of Islamophobia and bigotry. Ryan Martinez, California wrote: It’s so disheartening to hear people like Kristoff blather on and … Continue reading
The man who is behind the Ground Zero Mosque in NYC apparently changes his language according to the audience. His new book as issued in the West, uses a very namby-pamby title, implying a moderate tone. However, the Muslim version … Continue reading
The NY Times today has given over part of its op-ed area to an essay by Imam Rauf, the man behind the Ground Zero mosque. He says one thing which, as a specialist in the Hebrew language, I feel competent … Continue reading
If you utter one questioning word about Islam you will be branded a bigot, racist, and much worse. However, the devout Muslim is free to hate all he wants ( no women allowed to speak, of course) and the media … Continue reading
NY Times columnist, Nicholas Kristof, wrote that the majority of Americans seem to be naively opposing the Ground Zero mosque. He says that we are well meaning but, basically, deluded. Only he and his media buddies know what is good … Continue reading
Let’s do a poll on how many Americans would be pissed if they knew that the U.S. government’s was paying for the the Ground Zero Mosque Imam Rauf’s Middle East tour. Yeah, right, he’s not fund raising for the mosque. Whose monitoring his meetings? … Continue reading