Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Tag Archives: journalism
The day before Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu landed in the US to speak with President Obama, the NY Times rolled out a front page “expose” about the role of Christians and Jews in America and Canada who make donations to … Continue reading
Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one. ~Abbott Joseph Liebling, “Do You Belong in Journalism?” New Yorker, 4 May 1960 I really have better things to do than daily spend a few hours creating this … Continue reading
Octavia Nasr is history. CNN’s senior editor for Middle East affairs has been fired as a result of protests regarding her comments on the leader of Hizbollah, the Iranian-financed Lebanese terrorist group. Ms. Nasr has a personal Twitter account with many … Continue reading
Some people are just plain stupid. Especially when they compromise their job by openly defending America’s enemies. “Today we lost a merciful father and a wise guide,” said Hezbollah’s leader, Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, referring to the death of 75 year … Continue reading
The NY Times on Monday, 5 July, published a front page article (online) entitled, Tax-exempt funds aid settlements in West Bank. The article argues that US donations from established charities are going to help West Bank residents and that this … Continue reading
Washington may be torn apart by partisan political warfare these days but not when it comes to Israel. The Senate, in a rare and poorly reported move, sent a letter to President Obama from 87 Senators telling him that the … Continue reading