Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Tag Archives: palestine
The man whom the world is calling on Israel to negotiate with,Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, just announced that he sent a letter to the family of the man who killed 11 Israeli athletes in the 1972 World Olympics in … Continue reading
Hamas, the poster child of the “support the peace loving, down trodden Palestinian masses” flotilla movement, has started arresting dozens of its own people and killing them. Why? It says that they are Israeli collaborators. The evidence? Who needs any. … Continue reading
To underscore the value of the flotillas launched against Israel, the terrorist organization, Aziz Dweik, a leading Hamas lawmaker in the West Bank. said “The Gaza flotilla has done more for Gaza than 10,000 rockets.” Officials from Hamas, the militant … Continue reading
Octavia Nasr is history. CNN’s senior editor for Middle East affairs has been fired as a result of protests regarding her comments on the leader of Hizbollah, the Iranian-financed Lebanese terrorist group. Ms. Nasr has a personal Twitter account with many … Continue reading
Turkey is telling Israel that it will break relations and all sorts of other threats unless the Jewish state apologizes for defending itself from Turkish-sponsored flotillas bringing supplies to the enemy. Israel’s response has been to upgrade its relationship with … Continue reading
President Obama has further distanced himself from his predecessors by inserting language in the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty that would call on Israel to sign the treaty and eventually disarm. When Israel was shown a copy of the treaty the language Obama … Continue reading