Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Tag Archives: torah
Thousands of years ago and even today in many places, people and their animals worked everyday. In much of the world, many businesses are open everyday and people use the weekends to shop and do business of various kinds. However, … Continue reading
“Water!” the invalid rasped in a whispery voice. The astounded doctors, who had given up the unconscious man for dead, were shocked to hear his voice again. The priest, who had taken his final confession, turned pale. Had a miracle … Continue reading
It was bound to happen sooner or later. Hasidic sex symbols. Several year ago, still sporting payess and a more-or-less Chasidic appearance, I met a girl in Greenwich village who stopped me on McDougal Street to tell me, “I think Hasidic … Continue reading
It definitely is a first in Jewish history. The first orthodox woman rabbi. And she earned it in a way that no man ever has done. She went through all the rabbinical training for three years at Manhattan’s Drisha Institute. … Continue reading
Leo Rennert has written a wonderful piece in which he provides the historical background on Israel, on the national liberation movement of the Jewish people, Zionism, and a backdrop on today’s news. He begins by showing how totally out of … Continue reading
The NY Times on Monday, 5 July, published a front page article (online) entitled, Tax-exempt funds aid settlements in West Bank. The article argues that US donations from established charities are going to help West Bank residents and that this … Continue reading
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s son, Avner, won the Jerusalem District “Chidon HaTanach”, (Bible Contest) the other day. “Avner is the latest in a long family line to win recognition for Bible knowledge. His mother Sarah’s three brothers have scored high … Continue reading