Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: UK
Walid Shoebat, a Palestinian terrorist has switched sides. He now has his own blog to support Israel and the USA. He realized that his support of Islamization was just hurting his own people. In a recent post he explains how … Continue reading
The following article is by George Will. Link to original at end of article. JERUSALEM Two photographs adorn the office of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. Together they illuminate a portentous fact: No two leaders of democracies are less alike … Continue reading
If he’s not Jewish he should be. Hugh Hendry has a big mouth, as Hugh Hendry will tell you. With a sharp wit and a sharper tongue, Mr. Hendry, a plain-spoken Scot, has positioned himself as the public contrarian thinker … Continue reading
It was bound to happen sooner or later. Hasidic sex symbols. Several year ago, still sporting payess and a more-or-less Chasidic appearance, I met a girl in Greenwich village who stopped me on McDougal Street to tell me, “I think Hasidic … Continue reading
To underscore the value of the flotillas launched against Israel, the terrorist organization, Aziz Dweik, a leading Hamas lawmaker in the West Bank. said “The Gaza flotilla has done more for Gaza than 10,000 rockets.” Officials from Hamas, the militant … Continue reading
Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Moshe Ya’alon, the second highest ranking member of the Israeli government, received three lengthy standing ovations during an appearance at the 2010 Epicenter Conference. The event, organized by bestselling author Joel Rosenberg, featured Ya’alon and an … Continue reading
Five British criminals who broke into a factory and caused £180,000 worth of damage were not only found not guilty but actually praised by the judge after they announced that their crime was because they hate Israel. The five were … Continue reading
For years I have been hearing secular Jews tell me that Yiddish is dead. Meanwhile, people have continued to speak Yiddish but, if you listen to the rest of the world, they don’t exist or, maybe, don’t count. While languages … Continue reading
Israel’s Yediot Ahronot newspaper has reported that Turkey has not allowed a plane carrying Israeli military officers, en route to a tour of memorial sites in Auschwitz, Poland, to fly over Turkish airspace. The transport plane, with more than 100 … Continue reading
The world doesn’t care when Jews or Israelis suffer, says the French Ambassador for Human Rights, Francois Zimeray. When Arabs or other peoples suffer, there are massive outpourings of support. But never for Israel or its people. Somehow, they are … Continue reading
Julie Burchill, a non-Jewish British journalist, has written a short but very cutting article on the addiction of the educated UK media for knocking Israel. Before Israel existed, they would attack Jews. Now, they no longer have to be so … Continue reading