Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Let’s do a poll on how many Americans would be pissed if they knew that the U.S. government’s was paying for the the Ground Zero Mosque Imam Rauf’s Middle East tour. Yeah, right, he’s not fund raising for the mosque. Whose monitoring his meetings? … Continue reading
Marc Polish is a self-proclaimed “idea machine.” An entrepreneur by every definition of the word, he has built numerous businesses over his life, from hot dog stands to humorous T-shirt companies to a designer toilet paper business. So when Newark … Continue reading
Lebanese Defense Minister Elias Murr said Wednesday he would reject any U.S. military assistance to Lebanon’s army if it comes with conditions that the weapons not be used against Israel. Murr was commenting Wednesday on a decision by U.S. lawmakers to … Continue reading
The Lede, a NY Times column on the media, recently published an article which “exposed” pro-Israel and pro-Jewish bloggers who received training in posting and monitoring the net. The training is done to combat the avalanche of anti-Semitic and anti-Israel … Continue reading
A taxi driver in New York was stabbed three times by an irate passenger from Brewster, NY. The media immediately has concluded that the cause is the attempts of loyal Americans to prevent a mosque within the shadow of Ground … Continue reading
The following article is by George Will. Link to original at end of article. JERUSALEM Two photographs adorn the office of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. Together they illuminate a portentous fact: No two leaders of democracies are less alike … Continue reading
Now I’ve heard it all. Daisy Khan, the infamous consort of Imam Rauf, the leader of the planned Jihad Mosque, has now compared her situation with that of the Jews. This from the NY Times: “One of the main organizers … Continue reading
The Muslim criminals who prohibit any mention of Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, or any other faith, are more than happy to take advantage of the democratic values of the West in order to crush us. President Obama, openly laughing at … Continue reading
Charles Blow, a NY Times columnist has finally broken the news that those in the Jewish community have known for some time. American Jews are turning away from Obama. They increasingly see him and his administration as hostile to Israel … Continue reading
The Chabad- Lubavitch Hasidic sect was started in Russia in the nineteenth-century. It has had a long line of famous leaders, all of whom were born in Russia. However, when the Nazis came they were either killed or escaped with … Continue reading
Wonder why the White House doesn’t want to touch this one? CNN finds (.pdf) that 68 percent of voters oppose plans to build “a mosque two blocks from the site in New York City where the World Trade Center used … Continue reading
The newly approved Jihad Victory Mosque, two blocks from Ground Zero, will be getting new company. Greg Gutfeld, an entertainer, has announced that he is seriously working on opening a gay bar for Muslim men across the street from the … Continue reading
The Israeli government, at the highest levels, is engaged in a cover-up of the systematic Muslim destruction of Jewish Biblical archaeology at the site of the Temple in Jerusalem. The Waqf, the Muslim Temple Mount authority, has been bulldozing and … Continue reading
It’s Sunday, so by now David Harris, head of the National Jewish Democratic Council, has stopped digging the hole he excavated for himself on Friday. He finally may have run out of retractions and completed his initial damage control. It’s not clear, … Continue reading
Thanks to Robert Spencer’s excellent site, Jihadwatch.com, for alerting us to this story. The ISNA, the Islamic Society of North America,Inc. (please don’t leave out the Inc. or they will not be eligible for an IRS tax write-off!!), is linked … Continue reading
Former US Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, unapologetic worshipper of all things Muslim and Arab, James Akins, just died at age 83. Mr. Akins, at the time of the Arab oil embargo against America in the 70′s, had been promoted from … Continue reading
Tuesday, 3 August 2010. A day that shall live in infamy. The day that the Mayor of New York City spit in the face of the 3,000 New Yorkers who died at the hands of Muslim terrorists. The day that … Continue reading
(JTA) — Dozens of Orthodox rabbis have signed a statement of principles calling for the acceptance of homosexuals in the Orthodox community. The statement, signed by rabbis in the United States and Israel, was released on July 29, the same day … Continue reading
The 2010 U.S. Assembly of Jews, a national conference held in Detroit in late June, began at an unusual hour for a Jewish conclave: late on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn’t the most accommodating move for participants who observe the … Continue reading