Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: Palestinian
As he approaches the end of his life, Fidel Castro, the Cuban dictator, is doing some soul searching. In an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg, a columnist for The Atlantic,which Castro requested, he emphasized his concerns about anti-Semitism. Castro cut relations … Continue reading
Walid Shoebat, a Palestinian terrorist has switched sides. He now has his own blog to support Israel and the USA. He realized that his support of Islamization was just hurting his own people. In a recent post he explains how … Continue reading
The following article is by George Will. Link to original at end of article. JERUSALEM Two photographs adorn the office of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. Together they illuminate a portentous fact: No two leaders of democracies are less alike … Continue reading
The Muslim criminals who prohibit any mention of Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, or any other faith, are more than happy to take advantage of the democratic values of the West in order to crush us. President Obama, openly laughing at … Continue reading
The Israeli government, at the highest levels, is engaged in a cover-up of the systematic Muslim destruction of Jewish Biblical archaeology at the site of the Temple in Jerusalem. The Waqf, the Muslim Temple Mount authority, has been bulldozing and … Continue reading
The 2010 U.S. Assembly of Jews, a national conference held in Detroit in late June, began at an unusual hour for a Jewish conclave: late on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn’t the most accommodating move for participants who observe the … Continue reading
There are many Jews who question the motives of Christian Evangelicals, Born again Christians and other Christians who support Israel and the Jewish people. I couldn’t care less about anyone’s motives if they support me when I am struggling to … Continue reading
When women’s rights activist Wajiha Al-Huwaidar flew out of Saudi Arabia last week for a holiday in Italy with her family, she was hoping for a brief respite from what she describes as the ‘gender apartheid kingdom.’ She wasn’t so … Continue reading
The man whom the world is calling on Israel to negotiate with,Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, just announced that he sent a letter to the family of the man who killed 11 Israeli athletes in the 1972 World Olympics in … Continue reading
Pennsylvania may be the testing grounds for using pro-Israel political advertising to capture the Christian Evangelical and Jewish vote. 2.3% of the population of the state is Jewish, approximately 300,000 voters. They are found in major population centers throughout the … Continue reading
Hamas, the poster child of the “support the peace loving, down trodden Palestinian masses” flotilla movement, has started arresting dozens of its own people and killing them. Why? It says that they are Israeli collaborators. The evidence? Who needs any. … Continue reading
The day before Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu landed in the US to speak with President Obama, the NY Times rolled out a front page “expose” about the role of Christians and Jews in America and Canada who make donations to … Continue reading
Octavia Nasr is history. CNN’s senior editor for Middle East affairs has been fired as a result of protests regarding her comments on the leader of Hizbollah, the Iranian-financed Lebanese terrorist group. Ms. Nasr has a personal Twitter account with many … Continue reading
Some people are just plain stupid. Especially when they compromise their job by openly defending America’s enemies. “Today we lost a merciful father and a wise guide,” said Hezbollah’s leader, Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, referring to the death of 75 year … Continue reading
The NY Times on Monday, 5 July, published a front page article (online) entitled, Tax-exempt funds aid settlements in West Bank. The article argues that US donations from established charities are going to help West Bank residents and that this … Continue reading
Turkey is telling Israel that it will break relations and all sorts of other threats unless the Jewish state apologizes for defending itself from Turkish-sponsored flotillas bringing supplies to the enemy. Israel’s response has been to upgrade its relationship with … Continue reading