Latest Jewish news:
- Canadian blog sued for link.
- Rabbis: sex with the enemy is kosher.
- Brooks and Shields agree: NPR screwed up with Juan Williams.
- Juan Williams boomerang: NPR terrified with backlash.
- NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks opposing jihad.
- Islamic apartheid alive and well.
- Israel is the Jewish homeland. Get used to it.
- “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom”
- Ground Zero imam plays the innocent sweetheart when it suits his game.
- Teaneck Rabbis: Whatever it is, we deny it!
- NJ Jewish paper unlikely to reverse decision in face of orthodox threats.
- Interview: We don’t hide who we are.
- NJ Jewish paper threatened by orthodox thugs.
- NJ Jewish paper bows to bigots.
- UK Muslim schools mandate veil. Moderate Muslims protest.
- Jon Stewart rips Rick Sanchez.
- Rick Sanchez: Jews rule CNN. Fired.
- Castro: Jews most slandered people in the world.
- Why Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Muslims get net group to allow terrorists.
- Escape from Islam forbidden by law. Cult coerces members.
- Infidels = criminals. Muslims track with technology.
- It’s the law!! Accept Islam at work or pay a fine.
- We are here to stay. Deal with it.
- Good yuntif. Yom Kippur 5771.
- NY Times: comment on Islam abusive and objectionable.
- Muslim rule in Hartford, Conn.
- NY Times: Koran is word of God.
- If you want respect, then show some respect.
- Obama: How can we call Islam offensive???
- American Jews
- American politics
- Citizen journalism
- Gay and lesbian
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Islam and the US
- Jewish converts to Christianity
- Jewish humor
- Judea and Samaria (West Bank)
- Kosher slaughtering
- Middle East
- Orthodox Jews
- Political satire
- Secret weapons
- Self-hating Jews
- Stupid news
- United Nations
- United States
- US – Israel relations
Category Archives: Middle East
As he approaches the end of his life, Fidel Castro, the Cuban dictator, is doing some soul searching. In an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg, a columnist for The Atlantic,which Castro requested, he emphasized his concerns about anti-Semitism. Castro cut relations … Continue reading
Recently I read an article in the NY Times in which the Pakistanis said that their violence against fellow Pakistanis by a mob was inhumane. Here is the summary the newspaper presented: Pakistanis Ask What a Lynching Means Video showing … Continue reading
Good to know that the Muslim bullies have had a setback in Connecticut. The local city council head had announced that the council meetings would begin with a Muslim prayer from an imam. The purpose was to show how broad … Continue reading
Charles Blow wrote a column in the 11 September issue of the NY Times in which he said that the mosque must be built near the 911 site as a lesson of our tolerance of Islam. Here is my comment. … Continue reading
Today in his press conference, Obama, whose poll numbers are going down the toilet, who is discovering that the vast majority of Americans are opposed to a Muslim victory mosque at Ground Zero, and who is quaking with fear that … Continue reading
The NY Times is ratcheting up the vitriol on the Ground Zero mosque. Almost everyday for the last few weeks they have been printing articles denouncing anyone who opposes the monument to Islam which, at 15 stories, will be looming … Continue reading
Some especially memorable responses to a column in the NY Times by Kristof which accused anyone opposing the Ground Zero mosque of Islamophobia and bigotry. Ryan Martinez, California wrote: It’s so disheartening to hear people like Kristoff blather on and … Continue reading